Shahida Islam College of Pharmacy
SHAHIDA ISLAM COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
PAKISTAN PHARMACY COUNCIL & UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
To be a preeminent pharmacy institute not only according to pharmacy council & HEC of Pakistan but also according to international standards.
Our mission is to educate future pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists and endow our graduates with skills, abilities, behaviors and attitudes necessary to apply the foundational sciences to become leaders, researchers, and advance patient health care giver to improve health for all.
Full time (8 am to 3 pm)
Female: olive green shirt, white trousers, olive green doppata, black shoes, black socks, and black shoes without heels.
Male: white shirt, olive green trousers, olive green tie, black socks and black shoes
In winter: olive green shirt, white shalwar, olive green dupatta, black socks and black shoes
F.Sc Premedical with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent recognized qualification
Hostel accommodation is subject to availability at the time. Priority is given to candidates from outside Lodhran. Students residing in the hostel must strictly follow the rules, regulations, and timings. Students should get permission from the warden to leave the hostel. The use of electrical appliances like electric iron, fridge, air-conditioner, etc., is subject to prior permission from the principal and carries additional notified charges.
- The student enrolment and examination fees are charged by the affiliating university and are payable strictly according to the university schedule.
- These fees are subject to change as per policy.
- Any delay in payment beyond the due date will be fined according to university late fee schedule.
- Tuition fee as per institutional policy with annual increase as per devaluation of the currency.
- The tuition and hostel fees are charged on an annual basis.
- Fees and other charges are payable in advance before the start of the academic session.
- Applicants should seek clarification about fees/other dues from Admission Office.
- Students defaulting in fee payment may be suspended and/or barred from the classes and examination until the clearance of dues per college policies.
- Students will not be allowed to appear in any final examination until all outstanding dues are fully cleared before the examination’s registration deadline.
- Mess charges by the boarders and transport charges by the day scholars will be paid in advance monthly.
SICP IS THE PATHWAY TO A BRILLIANT CAREER IN FIELD OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES