Student Elective Policy
As per the decisions of the academic council held on 08/06/2019 the following policy for the electives of students is hereby notified:
• The electives will be allowed to the final year students.
• The students will be encouraged to do electives in the departments/sub specialties not available in SIMDC.
• The electives will be allowed during summer vacations.
• The students can do electives in any hospital within or outside the country.
• The college will provide all the necessary permissions and documentations while the boarding & lodging will be the responsibility of the student.
• The students doing elective will be given extra credit in the internal assessment of the concerned major subjects.