Shahida Islam Medical & Dental College Admissions
Shahida Islam Medical & Dental Colleges offer the degrees of (MBBS) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, a five-year program and (B.D.S.) the degree Bachelor of Dental Surgery, which is a four-year program.
If you are interested in our other academic programs, please select from the following: Shahida Islam College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Shahida Islam Nursing College, Shahida Islam Paramedical School.
Instructions for MBBS/BDS Admission (Session 2020-2021)
- The national MDCAT examination was held on 29th November 2020.
- Candidates having 65% marks in F.Sc./Equivalent and 60% marks in the national MDCAT will be eligible for admission.
- After the declaration of the MDCAT result, the eligible students will submit an application to the PMC within 15 days period from the opening date.
- The PMC will issue a national merit list by calculating 80% of the aggregate (i.e., 50% of the MDCAT and 30% of F.Sc. marks) on 14th January 2021.
- The college will interview for the remaining 20% weightage.
- The college shall provide a final merit list of all applying students to the PMC after calculation of 100% merit aggregate on completion of interviews
- Merit Criteria is as follows:
- 50% weightage to MDCAT marks
- 30% weightage to F.Sc. marks
- For the foreign/overseas students, SAT-II shall be equated with the scores of MDCAT by using a weightage of 40% for Biology, 35% for Chemistry, and 25% for Physics.
- No separate quota shall be given to a foreign candidate.
- The college shall conclude admission on or before 15th February 2021.
- Interview dates will be announced later.
Interview Structure has already been made available on the website.
For any further questions or information, please contact our campus’s Admissions Department.
For Applying Online & to get more information visit https://simc.edu.pk/admissions/