Shahida Islam Medical & Dental College Admissions
Shahida Islam Medical & Dental College offers the degree of (M.B.B.S)Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, a five-year program, and (B.D.S.) the degree Bachelor of Dental Surgery, which is a four-year program.
If you are interested in our other academic programs, please select from the following: Shahida Islam College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Shahida Islam Nursing College, Shahida Islam Para Medical School.
Instructions for MBBS/BDS Admission (Session 2020-2021)
- National MDCAT Examination will be held on 29th November 2020.
- Candidates having 65% marks in F.Sc./Equivalent and 60% marks in National MDCAT will be eligible for admission.
- After the declaration of the MDCAT result, the eligible students will apply for PMC within 15 days period from the opening date.
- PMC will issue a national merit list by calculating 80% of the aggregate (i.e., 50% of MDCAT and 30% of F.Sc. marks) on 14th January 2021.
- The college will interview the remaining 20% weightage.
- The college shall provide a final merit list of all applying students to PMC after calculating 100% merit aggregate on completion of interviews.
- Merit Criteria is as follow: –
- 50% weightage to MDCAT marks
- 30% weightage to F.Sc. marks
- 20% weightage to Interviews conducted by colleges.
- For foreign/overseas students, SAT-II shall be equated with the scores of MDCAT by using a weightage of 40% for Biology, 35% for Chemistry, and 25% for Physics.
- No separate Quota shall be given to Foreign Candidate.
- Admission shall be concluded by the college on or before 15thFebruary, 2021.
- Interview dates will be announced later.
Interview Structure has already been made available on website
For any further questions or information please contact our campus admissions department.
For Applying Online & to get more information visit https://simc.edu.pk/admissions/